BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Abbi D.
Broken Arrow
Super nice. I love all their charcoal products and nose strips they work super well but this one especially was my favorite.
Alicen W.
Ransomville
these are alright .. i will say that if the strip gets wet you get black stuff on your face, but overall i love them! they don’t hurt too bad taking off, but if you leave them on too long they will definitely hurt.
Chelsea E.
Fresno
Purchased at: Target
okay so i don’t know if this is just me but i have a problem with the strip staying on until it dries. i have to hold it down which makes it feel gross and it never gets between the creases of my nose, no matter how hard i try! there is room for improvement!
Valeria G.
Purchased at: Target
After the first use my skin on my nose did feel softer but I don’t feel as though it made much of a difference.I also did not like the residue it left even after washing my face .I felt like my pores actually looked larger .
Emma B.
Purchased at: Target
These charcoal strips are definitely worth the money. They are easy enough to apply and can stay on your face while you do housework or watch tv. The time passes quickly and it is fascinating to see how much sebum and debris it pulls from clogged pores. My only complaint is that it hurts when you remove the strip, however it is worth it to see how much junk is cleared from your skin.
Jessica P.
Poway, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t get a lot of blackheads on my nose so I only use this about once every other month but when I do it gets rid of everything!
Anastasia S.
sunrise
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite products it’s very affordable and you can actually see the difference in your skin after using it
Tiana M.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: CVS
Personally, pore strips don’t really work that well for me. But, the few times these have actually worked they worked really well.
Julissa M.
Joliet, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one product that actually works! I’ve tried many of these pore strips from different brands and this brand did the job better than the other ones I have tried
Nikki B.
Broken Arrow
Purchased at: Walgreens
Always works great for me, never have problems or skin irritation from this product. I always Love charcoal products.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?