BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Naomi D.
Palm Bay, FL
Easy to apply, comes off easily and works very well to clear out pores! Would recommend
Macey G.
Ishpeming, MI
These are great! Removes pores very well. I especially like to use them on my husband!
Annette R.
San Diego, CA
My go to strips!!! I use these once a month and it helps the makeup on my nose stay on.
Caitlin W.
Leander
Love any of the Biore charcoal products!
A little pricey so I don’t get them as often.
tyler j.
very good took most of the dirt out of the skin leaving the skin very soft and smooth.
Kelly S.
Belle Plaine, MN
Love these! They really work and take out a lot of blackheads that I noticed anyways.
Tameka W.
Sacramento , CA
This work great on your nose and your chin right under your lip to remove blackheads.
Christiana H.
Edmond, Oklahoma
So much better than the regular strips. my nose is the cleanest I have ever seen it!
Morgan M.
Adrian
I love these strips but feel like sometimes they do t soak into my pores deep enough.
Calie P.
Oroville , CA
It worked really well for my nose and the blackheads I get without drying out my face
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?