BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Alyssa Kayla J.
I was surprised that these REALLY work surprisingly better than the original pore strips. The amount of gunk this pulled out of my nose was more than I've ever seen, and I've been using pore strips for years. I'll definitely be buying these again.
Claire H.
Olive Branch
Although I love the regular Bioré pore strips, the charcoal in this product completely transforms your pores. The product is simple to use and extremely affordable.
Emily S.
Kanab, UT
I persoanlly love these strips! They clean up my pores and I am always satisfied with my result! They are also super easy to use and worth it for the price in my opinion! They worked very well with my skin and werent harsh at all!
Aria S.
Works very well, not always as dramatic as clickbait would have you believe however. To maximize results, steam your skin (or do this after a hot shower) and scrub to clean very well before applying. Love these, essential to my routine.
Marianna P.
katy
These strips I would say are more fun than any of the other Bioré strips. They’re a good price for the product. They are a bit harsh because of the charcoal, however it works great and I get used to it. I would recommend this product to anyone with stubborn black and white heads.
kelsey h.
Not my favorite, but definitely something I would try again. Although you can feel them deep cleaning and lifting the junk from your pores, they hurt to rip off.

I bought them from CVS. They are definitely affordable.
Monique M.
Bakersfield, CA
This a must buy when getting skin care at the store. It always works for me and it’s easy to use. Ive always recommend it to friends. It’s affordable and effective. I even have my spouse using them and he loves the results as well.
Jaylene P.
Albuquerque, NM
they dont really seem to help honestly they do stick really good to your skin but when they are removed you cant see much of what it took off. I haven't really used any pore strips in general that ideally remove everything and im able to see it but it has Brought down break outs
Cassandra H.
Columbus
This product is good at getting the superficial gunk out of your pores, but doesn't do much for deep set blackheads. I was hoping this product would get deep in my pores and pull out all that nasty gunk. Definitely room for improvement.
Tiffani M.
Las Vegas, NV
First I love Biore strips who doesn’t!! Second if you have never tried them please stop what you’re doing and go buy some immediately because they are so fun to apply and so satisfying when pulling them off and seeing the funk they remove from your face!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?