BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Taylor I.
Mapleton, IL
Really love this product for getting rid of sebum within my pores. A definite repurchase.
Kelsie M.
Lakeland
These are so cheap and they work SO GOOD! I got these at target and they are a lifesaver!
Jessica M.
This is a good product. It works better and goes deeper than the other brands I've tried
Noelia M.
Long Beach, CA
Worked well with black heads and skin recommend for all skin types helps a lot with pores
Grace M.
I thought that these strips got some of my blackheads our but it dried out my skin a lot
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
I like this thing I because it takes the pimples out and oil , dirt but I like buying it
tyler j.
got more dirt out than the normal strips and closed poors leaving it with a smooth finish
Gabrielle A.
Took off a lot of gunk but not impressed with the look afterwords. I would not recommend.
Maria M.
Redding
They worked actually really good better than I expected I would defiantly use them again.
Desirae R.
Seguin , TX
Left my nose blackhead free and tingly... best charcoal nose strip I’ve tried. Loveeee it
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?