BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jillian G.
Nyack, NY
I love this stuff! It really helps my skin and helps clean out my pores! My sister used it as well
Paris K.
Largo, MD
These strips are heaven sent! I even got my BF using them now ! Then clean out your pores entirely!
Lauren S.
Shelbyville, TN
I LOVE this stuff, I use it once a week to keep my skin clear and I've never had an issue with it.
Brianna W.
I was trying to find the charcoal masks, but came across this at Walmart and it works really well.
Teresa S.
Hiram, GA
These strips are the best out there. There are different brands but this one has the best results.
Ebun O.
Shillington
The charcoal peel is great! You can see the blackheads on the peel when you take it off your face.
Samantha E.
Pittsburgh , PA
They did a good job , but I didn't see any difference between the regular ones and these coals ones
Justina H.
Las Vegas, NV
LOVE THESE! They leave my skin feeling so clean and clear. They help a lot with blackheads as well.
Shana L.
Slidell, LA
Works great! Gets most if not all of the pores out of my nose. I use it weekly or every other week!
👻: T.
This product really gets rid of the blackheads and dirt on your nose making your face look brighter
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?