Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,192 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These strips aren’t too bad. They definitely can pull out some funk out of my nose. I do not like how harsh it is pulling stuff out, I would almost rather use a clay mask instead. I would probably buy again to just have on hand.
Biore has always been strong in the blackhead game but sometimes I use a strip and no blackheads come out so I get a little disappointed but that may just be user error. Honestly they are great tho so 4 stars seems about right 😁
This product helps remove blackheads. This product is alright a bit disappointing because it left a lot of blackheads on my nose when I used it. I bought at Walmart I wouldn’t recommend if u have a lot of blackheads only a few.
J have a lot of black head on my nose and it completely took them off! I did use warm water first to open them up. I use this almost every two weeks. Their packet have the instructions if u don’t know how to use. I recommend it!
I love this acne strips. My face have much of black head, specially is at my nose. I had used other acne strips from Viet Nam, Japanese, Korean, America, but not others me feel it works on me. I recommend to everyone to use it.
This product is very good. It really does the job. It took out blackheads and whiteheads. The only thing is that it does hurt when you take it off. I would recommend using a cream or oil to soothe it and prevent swelling.
I loved these pore strips a lot. They were the first pore strips I have tried, but I am very impressed. I find myself using these before an important event/day. It doesn’t hurt to peel off at all. My pores looked so much cleaner and smaller after using, and I’m definitely going to get the ones for your forehead too.
Gets the dirt out and unclogs my pores to make my skin feeling soft. I usually buy from Ulta because they have sales and I have coupons. Reasonable price, good packaging. I wish they were a little more sticky to really clean out the pores on my nose.
Absolutely love! Removing blackheads is always such a good feeling but when you have a peel that works wonders, it’s even better for you. It really deep cleans the pores and pulls out all of the bad toxins deep within your skin.
Worked really well, made nose feel smooth. Gentle, and easy to use. It does dent require a lot of time. It’s a little pricier than I had wanted but it did the job. I’d most likely buy again, but from somewhere with lower prices.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos