BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Lourdes M.
Uniondale, NY
They get the job done but are very expensive for the amount that comes in the box but it’s okay
Meagan W.
I don't really have bad pore, but my fiance does and he loves these! They work so well for him.
Susan B.
Juliette , GA
I alternate with the deep cleansing pore strips. The charcoal goes my skin a different feeling.
Guadalupe D.
Tucson, AZ
Helps with black heads around the nose and wash helps dry out on the face, moisture afterwords
Kristie T.
Love these! It really unclogs the pores! I've tried other brands and nothing compares to these
member-1fd74
You get good results with these. I’ve used this product multiple times and it has worked great.
Gabrielle F.
orange, tx
I love these using Bioré pore strips!! They work amazing to keep my skin free of black heads!!
Emily K.
Gilbert, AZ
These strips work 9 out of 10 times. My husband and I both love to use these! Great before bed
Krysten H.
Lynn Haven, FL
Deeply cleaned pores in just one use. I never knew my pores were that dirty. These are amazing!
Jessica S.
Warren, MI
Works! I like it I dont get alot of blackheads but it did work for the ones I get on my nose!!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?