Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
It’s good but but it could be better, I don’t know if I’m using wrong or what but it never really gets everything out its just always a little bit and I do facials and make sure to give it a fair try to see if it would work but still nothing.
Product does work but i dont think as good as others. My skin seemed clearer but did not last long. Wish the box had more in it. This was my first time using them. It seemed gentle on my skin, little trouble getting off. A bigger box count and better smell.
Great product!!! Had a noticeable difference in my pores and blackheads in just one use. The packaging comes in a nice box with an affordable cost. Definitely a repeat user bought a about 3 boxes. I would say all around it is a great product.
These lore strips work well! They are easy to apply, easy to buy, and have great results! I love the end result, leaving my nose softer and without blackheads. I would definitely recommend this product as it is cost effective and works well!
I get bad blackheads on my nose and these work like a charm. If anyone asked what I would use, I would point them in the direction of this product. Highly reccomend.
Best Charcol Pore Strips !! Leave them on longer then expected time on package instructions. Wait till its dry like paper then peel off slowly so blackheads/whiteheads stick onto the strip. Use these at least 2 times weekly for great results💕
Well they certainly pull out blackheads! They don't hurt or irritate my skin, but not a fan of the smell! It's not overwhelming, but its not plesant! Sort of well dirt smelling lol! Not a bad product though, think next time I'll just buy the regular pore strips.
This product is great at removing face gunk. It is fun to use. You can apply and enjoy a nice glass of wine and read a magazine. Then when time is up you can gently peel off. Occasionally the strips leave a residue that is easy to rinse off.
This product really helped clear my pores and left my face feeling clean and refreshed. This product meet my expectations to the fullest. I purchased this product at ultra. Effective is an understatement no room for improvement needed.
It really like bioré strips but the charcoal one was even better because it was black so you could see all the white heads that were attached to it. My only thing about it was that it didn't adhere all that well other than that it does great.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos