BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD
Love using these pore strips! They’re great and I love seeing all the stuff they’re able to pull out.
marivette g.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
its not bad ... i like it but i think its a little pricey for me and there is only so much in the box
Kaitlyn O.
Seneca, SC
I use these all the time. I have repurchased them multiple times. They help clear my pores up so well
Brynna L.
Best strips on on the market!! Love the charcoal ones they just add something that’s more than usual
Allie W.
The charcoal strips really help clear up all the blackheads & clogged pores on and around your nose.
jami l.
perfect pore strip product. probably my favorite out of all in their line. doesn’t irritate my skin.
I didn’t really notice any difference. I wouldn’t buy this again. I am disappointed I bought from cvs
Stacey J.
Philadelphia
Great product. Made my face feel clean and fresh Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Kayla V.
Rogers, AR
These really didn’t work for me like I had hoped. My blackheads didn’t come out and it broke me out.
Cassidy W.
Jefferson
I do not like these at all. They don’t work like they say they do. The kind in the tube works better.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?