BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Lisa Y.
Peach springs
Using this product is very amazing because it removes black heads and white heads that are deep in your pores especially on your nose which is where this comes in handy to remove it all and give a great looking beautiful nose . I support the product and recommend it to be my number one use to remove dirty pores from my nose.
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
This pulls all your pores out I love it!! It’s great and very gentle on your skin. I bought it from cvs you can get this anywhere at your local drugstore. A little pricey but it works great so I do recommend to anyone with bad blackheads
susan G.
Lewis Center, OH
This product is really cool. I like that it clears it my pores and it is very easy to tell when it is time to remove it. If you are easily grossed out, be aware that the oil will remain on the strip after you remove it from your nose.
「 s.
This also doesn’t pull out my blackheads. It didn’t meet my expectations. I wish it had. I’ve repeated this over and over. It is a little pricey for such a product. It is sticky too. I wish they would help me!! Bc i love the company.
Katy Z.
As much as I would love this product to live up to the hype, it just doesn’t do it for me. I have used the product a few times and have been disappointed with the results. Not very effective and nose strips don’t contour to face well.
Taylor E.
Roanoke Rapid, NC
My boyfriend and I used this, I moisturize and do a lot of face care while he does not. The pore strips really benefitted for him, the strip was basically covered in dirty and oil. Mine however, was not as bad but did clean very well.
Jaylise S.
Sayreville
Very good for pulling out disgusting and VERY visible blackheads ! Makes your skin look and feel AMAZING after ! And makes your makeup look so much better Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Savannah L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great for getting blackheads removed. I use them a few times a week. using warm water to wet your face opens up the pores and makes the strips even more effective
Nicole L.
Ada
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these pore strips. For someone with large pores in my nose and chin, they are great to clear them out. I like that they are black because you can see how much funk they get out of my pores. I use these a few times every month.
Courtney S.
Georgetown, TX
I think we have all used pore strips by now but these are my absolute favorite strips on the shelfs! It just seems that my pore stay clear for so much longer with the charcoal.

I also like how you can see the stuff it gets out so much easier because its on a black background
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?