BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Margaret G.
Atlanta, GA
This product worked well, but left residue on the face after use. Wasn't too harsh of a product.
Mary I.
Eau Claire, WI
Love this stuff it keeps my pores clean and I love the charcoals will definitely buy this again!
Leia V.
Kingston, NY
These didn’t really work that well. I don’t know if it was because I used it incorrectly or not.
Natasha A.
Lafayette, IN
Loved the charcoal strips. Defiantly gets deep in the pores and pulls out most of the blackheads.
Abby H.
I didn’t really see a difference in my black heads, but this hurts a lot to remove from my nose.
Hannah M.
Vancleave, MS
I love using pore strips so I can see the nasty stuff coming out, it shows me that it's working!
Samantha C.
Coral Springs
Helped my nose blackheads like you wouldn’t believe and very easy to use- highly recommend to try
Judy S.
Edinburg, TX
Have bad pores in my nose area so I’ve been trying different products, this one was pretty good.
Samantha M.
Little falls, NY
These work great I use once a week and my nose is clean I like how cheep they are and easy to use
Savanna S.
They worked really good, and works best if you use 1-2 times a week until you see clearer pores!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?