BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Mary J.
Mt Prospect, IL
I think these are okay at best. They don’t seem to work as well as others I’ve tried from this brand but they work. My daughter likes these better than me but I can’t say they are disappointing. I will still use the regular pore strips from this brand
Bella M.
It was not as efficient as it is supposed to be. It doesn’t really remove my blackheads very well. It also doesn’t remove my Whitehead’s that much. In conclusion, I think that it is more hyped up/popular than it really should be.
Valerie L.
Great Bridge
I’ve used these strips a couple times and they help to clear out pores and rid of any blackheads, but my pores tend to still look large after using them so they easily clog back up. I would suggest using another product that helps to shrink those pores while using these strips.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
i love this product. its so satisfying when taking it off. i reccomend this product to any one who wants to unclog dirty pores for a clean fresh feeling! i have been using this product for a litle over a year now and im not dissapointed!
Amanda P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I got a sample of one of these in a Cosmo magazine. While it did pick up some chunks of white heads, it didn’t pick up nearly as much as the white biore strips. However, they also didn’t leave my skin feeling dry like the other ones.
Kelsie K.
West Point
I gave this 3 stars because I felt like it didn't really pull anything off of my nose. I tried the entire box and it only pulled a little bit from my pores. I liked the feel of the product and it didn't leave my skin red or irritated.
Priscilla P.
Bakersfield, CA
Couldn’t believe how well the results were. Removed at least 70% of my blackheads and little hairs. You can purchase them in any cvs store. It does hurt alittle peeling it off only because of the small hairs but I would use them again
Lisa Y.
Peach springs
Using this product is very amazing because it removes black heads and white heads that are deep in your pores especially on your nose which is where this comes in handy to remove it all and give a great looking beautiful nose . I support the product and recommend it to be my number one use to remove dirty pores from my nose.
Taylor E.
Roanoke Rapid, NC
My boyfriend and I used this, I moisturize and do a lot of face care while he does not. The pore strips really benefitted for him, the strip was basically covered in dirty and oil. Mine however, was not as bad but did clean very well.
Adela H.
Spotsylvania
They really do pull out the blackheads and really clean up the skin! It lasts about 2-2 1/3 weeks before I apply another one! So I really enjoy the lasting effect
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?