Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
A little painful but beauty is pain! They seemed to work well, I also love almost any product with charcoal in it for my skin. I have combination skin so it’s difficult to find products that don’t completely dry it out or make it oily!
i love this product. its so satisfying when taking it off. i reccomend this product to any one who wants to unclog dirty pores for a clean fresh feeling! i have been using this product for a litle over a year now and im not dissapointed!
It was not as efficient as it is supposed to be. It doesn’t really remove my blackheads very well. It also doesn’t remove my Whitehead’s that much. In conclusion, I think that it is more hyped up/popular than it really should be.
I’ve used these strips a couple times and they help to clear out pores and rid of any blackheads, but my pores tend to still look large after using them so they easily clog back up. I would suggest using another product that helps to shrink those pores while using these strips.
I use this product everyday! I'm on my forth bottle of this stuff, and I don't plan to stop using it. I'm allergic to salicylic acid and I'm not a huge fan of using benzoyl peroxide everyday as a face wash. I have oily, acne prone skin, and I have tried everything on the market from the drugstore. I use one pump in the morning to wash my face in general, and then at night, I use two. The first pump to take off my makeup, which is long wearing and seriously stays on my skin, the second pump to actually clean my face. I use my hands and it works just fine. I use it everyday and I have really noticed a huge change in my skin. Even my dad has noticed, he had acne prone skin, so it runs in the family. I also have stress induced acne from being a senior in high school, and this knocked the pimples right out. Don't expect it to cure your acne in a week, it has to actually take its time, like any good face wash. The charcoal really pulls out the dirt and gunk from my skin and leaves it actually feeling really clean. Whats not so great about it is that I go through it so fast. I use about 1 bottle a month, which maybe my fault for using about 3 pumps a day, but if i used a makeup remover instead, it would last longer. In total, this thing has saved my skin. I dont have acne anymore and I'm working on my scars and pigmentation. I have totally noticed a huge difference in my skin, and I really do feel like this is what healed my skin.
Although cool looking, these don't work nearly as well as the regular Biore pore strips. Not sure, why... but they don't. They're also a tad bit more expensive. I just stick with the original. At least I know they'll do a good job of cleaning my pores!
These charcoal pore strips definitely work when removing blackheads, however I have found they only are effective to a certain extent. The paper is slightly stiff, and doesn’t cover my entire nose. I would recommend making the fabric/strips more flexible for easier application!
i loved this product! it left my face feeling fresh and clean. It only took fifteen minutes to sit and then dry. once i peeled it off i immediately noticed a difference in my skin! I buy these all the time and wont use any other brand.
Works pretty well, sort of hurts to take off but that is to be expected. Overall it took most of the blackheads off my nose area, it did miss a few but that could have easily been operator error since I have only used them once so far.
I’ve been using Biore strips for years and usually was very happy with the results. This past year however I feel like they don’t work as well. I have a hard time sticking these to the tip of my nose and overall feel they miss a lot of blackheads
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos