BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Mandy V.
Rivesville, WV
A little painful but beauty is pain! They seemed to work well, I also love almost any product with charcoal in it for my skin. I have combination skin so it’s difficult to find products that don’t completely dry it out or make it oily!
Meg M.
Milford, MA
i love this product. its so satisfying when taking it off. i reccomend this product to any one who wants to unclog dirty pores for a clean fresh feeling! i have been using this product for a litle over a year now and im not dissapointed!
Bella M.
It was not as efficient as it is supposed to be. It doesn’t really remove my blackheads very well. It also doesn’t remove my Whitehead’s that much. In conclusion, I think that it is more hyped up/popular than it really should be.
Valerie L.
Great Bridge
I’ve used these strips a couple times and they help to clear out pores and rid of any blackheads, but my pores tend to still look large after using them so they easily clog back up. I would suggest using another product that helps to shrink those pores while using these strips.
Adeleigh P.
San Antonio , TX
I use this product everyday! I'm on my forth bottle of this stuff, and I don't plan to stop using it. I'm allergic to salicylic acid and I'm not a huge fan of using benzoyl peroxide everyday as a face wash. I have oily, acne prone skin, and I have tried everything on the market from the drugstore. I use one pump in the morning to wash my face in general, and then at night, I use two. The first pump to take off my makeup, which is long wearing and seriously stays on my skin, the second pump to actually clean my face. I use my hands and it works just fine. I use it everyday and I have really noticed a huge change in my skin. Even my dad has noticed, he had acne prone skin, so it runs in the family. I also have stress induced acne from being a senior in high school, and this knocked the pimples right out. Don't expect it to cure your acne in a week, it has to actually take its time, like any good face wash. The charcoal really pulls out the dirt and gunk from my skin and leaves it actually feeling really clean. Whats not so great about it is that I go through it so fast. I use about 1 bottle a month, which maybe my fault for using about 3 pumps a day, but if i used a makeup remover instead, it would last longer. In total, this thing has saved my skin. I dont have acne anymore and I'm working on my scars and pigmentation. I have totally noticed a huge difference in my skin, and I really do feel like this is what healed my skin.
Renn H.
Although cool looking, these don't work nearly as well as the regular Biore pore strips. Not sure, why... but they don't. They're also a tad bit more expensive. I just stick with the original. At least I know they'll do a good job of cleaning my pores!
Sam M.
These charcoal pore strips definitely work when removing blackheads, however I have found they only are effective to a certain extent. The paper is slightly stiff, and doesn’t cover my entire nose. I would recommend making the fabric/strips more flexible for easier application!
lilyan r.
Georgia
i loved this product! it left my face feeling fresh and clean. It only took fifteen minutes to sit and then dry. once i peeled it off i immediately noticed a difference in my skin! I buy these all the time and wont use any other brand.
Kelsey W.
Loveland
Works pretty well, sort of hurts to take off but that is to be expected. Overall it took most of the blackheads off my nose area, it did miss a few but that could have easily been operator error since I have only used them once so far.
Samantha R.
Calais, ME
I’ve been using Biore strips for years and usually was very happy with the results. This past year however I feel like they don’t work as well. I have a hard time sticking these to the tip of my nose and overall feel they miss a lot of blackheads
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?