BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Holly T.
Potosi
Anything charcoal is amazing for your face. It leaves it soft and clean and you know it got the job done.
Selene C.
This product is really good it clears my pores and makes my skin sooooooooo soft. I use it 2 times a week
Tabitha B.
Great product, does exactly what is says it will do. Good price for what you are given. Quality product.
member-2fc26
I like to use this product because it gets out my white heads /black heads but also sometimes leaves some
Cassandra M.
Phoenix, AZ
Always my go to when I know I need to get rid of my stubborn black heads ! This product is an ESSENTIAL !
Ashton S.
Meriden, KS
Love these strips. They get everything out of my pores and so quickly while also not tearing my skin off
Corey H.
SMYRNA, GA
I love using these pore strips! As awesome as they’ve always been. Also a good value and usually on sale!
Brooke R.
I love this product so much! These really help with blackheads. I would totally recommend them to anyone.
Monica L.
Whittier, CA
Omg love the Biore charcoal cleansing strips i would most diff reccommend to all my family and friends..
Veronica C.
Alsip
Good product, works great. Definitely see results quickly. Better than other pore strips with good price!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?