BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Tanya S.
Glendale
I love this product! I have been using these strips for a couple months now and I see a difference already from my pores!! It takes awhile to see results but they are definitely there! I will keep on using this products until it is discontinued.
Chloe G.
While this product did help remove some blackheads, I’ve ended up breaking out terribly on my nose and cheeks after using (tried multiple times to give the product benefit of the doubt). I would recommend trying a different charcoal lore strip.
Colleen M.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Good product but didn’t really do much for my skin. I love the biore pore strips in general! Love the packaging, great price for the product. I bought it at Walmart and you can find it in most drug stores. I would recommend this to a friend with oily skin.
Taylor M.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I️ like this product. I️ do feel like it does something to help my blackhead situation; however, I️ do not feel like the benefits outweigh the risk of using it. My nose gets very dry after use and I’m not a fan of that. I️ bought this at target.
Rocio S.
These Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips nose strips are the only ones I trust on my sensitive skin. They’re effective for removing surface blackheads at a good valued price. They leave my skin feeling so smooth after every use and my pores appear visibly smaller. I purchase mine at target. The only reason I’m not giving 5 stars is because after a while, my surface blackheads are removed and my deeper ones can’t be reached by just this product alone.
Adrianna G.
I was not expecting these pure strips to actually work at first, but they actually did !! I was so excited to see all of my black heads being pulled right out of my nose. I would rate this product a 5 out of 5, but it was just a little painful 😅
Ashley L.
Hudson
It just didn't seem to pull much out of my pores. I was very excited to jump into the "charcoal wagon" this was my first attempt and I found myself disappointed big time. Didn't feel effective, didn't leave my skin improved after use. Save your money.
Ericka J.
Mansfield, TX
Maybe I should be happier I don’t have blackheads or whiteheads in my pores, but I got so disappointed when I don’t see anything pulled out when I remove the strips. I’m sure they work for people with this issue, but sadly nothing happens for me.
Cara M.
Yukon, OK
I was really impressed by how clear and smooth my pores felt after using this product. It does leave behind a charcoal residue, but that is quickly removed with extra water. The price is good for the value and I would definitely buy them again.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
I don’t have a huge problem with pores on my nose but I make my boyfriend use these on himself and man, it is a GAME CHANGER! He used them once a week and these little strips are like magic. Completely clear pores after a simple use. We buy them all the time!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?