Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I love this product! I have been using these strips for a couple months now and I see a difference already from my pores!! It takes awhile to see results but they are definitely there! I will keep on using this products until it is discontinued.
While this product did help remove some blackheads, I’ve ended up breaking out terribly on my nose and cheeks after using (tried multiple times to give the product benefit of the doubt). I would recommend trying a different charcoal lore strip.
Good product but didn’t really do much for my skin. I love the biore pore strips in general! Love the packaging, great price for the product. I bought it at Walmart and you can find it in most drug stores. I would recommend this to a friend with oily skin.
I️ like this product. I️ do feel like it does something to help my blackhead situation; however, I️ do not feel like the benefits outweigh the risk of using it. My nose gets very dry after use and I’m not a fan of that. I️ bought this at target.
These Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips nose strips are the only ones I trust on my sensitive skin. They’re effective for removing surface blackheads at a good valued price. They leave my skin feeling so smooth after every use and my pores appear visibly smaller. I purchase mine at target. The only reason I’m not giving 5 stars is because after a while, my surface blackheads are removed and my deeper ones can’t be reached by just this product alone.
I was not expecting these pure strips to actually work at first, but they actually did !! I was so excited to see all of my black heads being pulled right out of my nose. I would rate this product a 5 out of 5, but it was just a little painful 😅
It just didn't seem to pull much out of my pores. I was very excited to jump into the "charcoal wagon" this was my first attempt and I found myself disappointed big time. Didn't feel effective, didn't leave my skin improved after use. Save your money.
Maybe I should be happier I don’t have blackheads or whiteheads in my pores, but I got so disappointed when I don’t see anything pulled out when I remove the strips. I’m sure they work for people with this issue, but sadly nothing happens for me.
I was really impressed by how clear and smooth my pores felt after using this product. It does leave behind a charcoal residue, but that is quickly removed with extra water. The price is good for the value and I would definitely buy them again.
I don’t have a huge problem with pores on my nose but I make my boyfriend use these on himself and man, it is a GAME CHANGER! He used them once a week and these little strips are like magic. Completely clear pores after a simple use. We buy them all the time!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos