BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Yahaira C.
San Antonio , TX
Love these , they clean out my pores so good ! Easy to apply and very affordable I highly recommend, !
Crystal B.
Stockton, CA
I have annoying blackheads and I found this product to easily take out any blackheads found on my nose.
Natalie P.
Wautoma , WI
These have to be my favorite it actually shows you what was in ur pores my nose feels so soft and clean
Shelby S.
Eagle River, AK
I love the black strip, it makes the dirt really stand out and it really works and cleans out the pores
Carlos S.
These are really great. It got rid of all my black heads. It's priced well and I can find it anywhere.
Alyss M.
Escondido, CA
Love using these for a girls night/facial get together. They leave my nose feeling so clean and smooth.
Daphney E.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is amazing to cleanse your pores. The strips really work to take the dirt out of your nose.
Chelsea P.
Columbus, OH
They work pretty well. Definitely don't get every blackhead in your nose, but they'll get some of them.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
A little pricey but it is a must have. I use it in the shower everyday. It removes all my black heads.
Danielle B.
When my face gets oily I usually get a lot of blackheads and this product is perfect for removing them
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?