BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Lucy P.
Parsons, WV
This may work for someone else. I got this as a sample to try. I don’t have many blackheads on my nose.
Madison B.
Cleaned out my pores all I expected it too. Worked great for it's price. Would definitely use it again
yasmine a.
Aurora
These take out all the junk/ pores in your nose ! I love this product a lot!! I recommend this product!
Karen P.
Avenal, CA
Love love this product it removes all the dirt I have in my pores, and it leaves my nose feeling smooth

Antonieta L.
Orlando, FL
Worked the first time. After that it seems like it doesn't remove any blackheads. I dont understand why
Paula W.
Parrottsville , TN
These work great!!!! They very noticeably clear your pores of dirt and grease and blackheads!!! Love it
Ashley W.
Bryan, TX
Works really great getting those stubborn black heads out. Priced very reasonably and packaged nicely.
Brianna S.
This product is amazing, you can really see the blackheads / impurities gone after using these strips.
Morgan Q.
Mont Clare , PA
These are average. They get the job done but are no better than any other pore strip that I have used.
Liza P.
La Follette, TN
Doesn't really get my blackheads like I hoped it would. Also dried my skin out. Slightly disappointed.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?