BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Dominique H.
Visalia, California
I really like this product. It pulls all of the dirt out of my pores and it is really gentle on the skin.
Janine F.
Dacula, GA
Cheap, effective, easy to use, a little painful to remove, but beauty is pain and I'm willing to suffer.
Michelle B.
Sacramento , CA
I tried the Biore nose strips and they did not work for me. I think it's a great product just not for me
Kimberlee R.
Chicopee, MA
I like this product more than the regular one because it is a lot stronger and pulls out all of the dirt!
Hailey A.
Louisville, KY
Takes blackheads out from under your skin and prevents hem from coming back. I will be buying these again
Serenity  M.
Madison, WI
This product was good at first, but as time went by I got major break outs which is very unusual for me.
Alecia F.
Redmond OR
If you want your skin to feel smooth and get your pores nice and clean then I would recommend using these
Brooke G.
Blue Ash, OH
I liked these nose strips but I was hoping for them to work a little better and get deeper into the skin
Nancy P.
Sun City, CA
Loved this product better than other pore strips out there. Left my skiin smooth clear without being dry
Damita M.
This is an awesome product , I would recommend it to everyone it was very effective and it’s very gentle
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?