BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Melissa M.
Hyattsville, MD
I used this product once and i didn't like at all, it doesn't removed much , didn't meet my expectations ,
Brianna S.
Malvern
It didn't really pull much out of my pores, but it would probably be a great product for the right person.
Emily G.
These are great they really remove all of the blackheads that are in your nose. These strips actually work
Alyssa T.
hudson
Love these strips. They easily take off any black heads on my nose and leave my skin feeling soft and clean
Carolina F.
Potomac , MD
It’s good, I like the product, it’s easy and practical for use, leaves your skin soft but it’s not amazing.
Samanthaa J.
GRAND LEDGE
Absolutely LOVE this charcoal mask! It works soo well, gets deep into my pores and makes me feel refreshed
Savannah G.
El Cajon
These strips help my nose pores so much I’ve noticed that a lot of my pores has gotten rid of which I love.
Denise Y.
This is one of their many products that I am addicted to buying . I grab a box every time I'm at the store.
Courtney O.
Newark
I used this because I have blackheads on my nose and it didn’t help get rid of them. They are still there.
caitlin w.
Visalia, CA
these are my favorite pore strips EVER! they work perfectly, i will never buy any other type of pore strip
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?