Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Great product!!! Had a noticeable difference in my pores and blackheads in just one use. The packaging comes in a nice box with an affordable cost. Definitely a repeat user bought a about 3 boxes. I would say all around it is a great product.
I like this product a lot. It doesn’t get all my pores out. It gets most of them out. This product isn’t hard to apply at all. When taking it off it hurts but is satisfying. It’s easy to remove and easy to come off. I recommend this product
I love the charcoal strips by Biore. They’re amazing at cleaning out my pores without being too harsh. My skin always feels a million times better after using them. They’re affordable and I can always find them at my local Walgreens or CVS.
Who hasn’t tried these and loved them???! These where the first mask/skincare I tried,my mom would let me do one when I was a young teen and I still use them to this day for my blackheads, they’re my go too, always have some in the bathroom
This is really great for getting blackheads and any kind of gunk you want off of your nose it does a great job and gets most of them off however it does hurt to take off for some people but not for me!!
Works great! Deep cleaning and leaves skin super smooth and clean. Worth the price. The packaging is easy to open and individually wrapped. Sometimes they will irritate more than normal but with a bit of lotion my skin feels clean and soft.
These work just as well as all the other blackhead pore strips. The black strip just makes what comes out much more easy to see....which is the best part lol... It did hurt quite a bit and left me red for a while, but I have fairly sensitive skin. Overall, a good product that does what it's supposed to do.
These things are GOLD. They do the trick every time and because the strips are black you can really see all the nasty gunk that comes out. I actually use them on my chin and between my eyebrows and they work there too...I just cut them into the the correct shape. I repurchase over and over again.
My boyfriend and I️ both use these. We love skincare products and Biore never disappoints. These strips combine my love for charcoal masks and nose strips. We bought them from CVS, so they were moderately priced. I️ would totally buy again!
not my favorite pore strip product. kind of difficult to apply and the results aren’t exactly out of this world. definitely helped to clear up some troubled spots but didn’t do the job like it claimed. i would buy again but not a must have.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos