BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Gina G.
Belle
Great product!!! Had a noticeable difference in my pores and blackheads in just one use. The packaging comes in a nice box with an affordable cost. Definitely a repeat user bought a about 3 boxes. I would say all around it is a great product.
Cheyenne M.
Cypress, CA
I like this product a lot. It doesn’t get all my pores out. It gets most of them out. This product isn’t hard to apply at all. When taking it off it hurts but is satisfying. It’s easy to remove and easy to come off. I recommend this product
Molly F.
Dewitt, MI
I love the charcoal strips by Biore. They’re amazing at cleaning out my pores without being too harsh. My skin always feels a million times better after using them. They’re affordable and I can always find them at my local Walgreens or CVS.
Clairr N.
Cheyenne, WY
Who hasn’t tried these and loved them???! These where the first mask/skincare I tried,my mom would let me do one when I was a young teen and I still use them to this day for my blackheads, they’re my go too, always have some in the bathroom
Layla S.
This is really great for getting blackheads and any kind of gunk you want off of your nose it does a great job and gets most of them off however it does hurt to take off for some people but not for me!!
Emma H.
colorado springs
Works great! Deep cleaning and leaves skin super smooth and clean. Worth the price. The packaging is easy to open and individually wrapped. Sometimes they will irritate more than normal but with a bit of lotion my skin feels clean and soft.
Sarah M.
Jersey City, NJ
These work just as well as all the other blackhead pore strips. The black strip just makes what comes out much more easy to see....which is the best part lol... It did hurt quite a bit and left me red for a while, but I have fairly sensitive skin. Overall, a good product that does what it's supposed to do.
Christina M.
These things are GOLD. They do the trick every time and because the strips are black you can really see all the nasty gunk that comes out. I actually use them on my chin and between my eyebrows and they work there too...I just cut them into the the correct shape. I repurchase over and over again.
Allison D.
Rawlings, MD
My boyfriend and I️ both use these. We love skincare products and Biore never disappoints. These strips combine my love for charcoal masks and nose strips. We bought them from CVS, so they were moderately priced. I️ would totally buy again!
Lindsey R.
Brownsburg
not my favorite pore strip product. kind of difficult to apply and the results aren’t exactly out of this world. definitely helped to clear up some troubled spots but didn’t do the job like it claimed. i would buy again but not a must have.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?