BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Karen H.
Honestly these don't really work for me. I've tried them many times and I barley see a difference after use
Kasey B.
Luzerne
this has to be one of my favorite products by Biore. they’re so easy to apply and put on and they work 100%
Selina A.
Sioux City, IA
MY nose felt so clean and clear after using these even after just one box. I would definitely recommend it
haily c.
fresno
This product helps get rid of black heads and other dirty particles living on your skin. I would recommend.
Ashley R.
Norcross , GA
Works pretty good. Doesn't get all of the blackheads out but it does the job. It's also pretty affordable.
ALANNA C.
These are such a great old stand by. Reminds me of my childhood and I'm never disappointed by the results.
Brittany J.
They were okay, not terrible. I didn't really feel like it got everything I wanted it to. I had high hopes
yvette o.
Perris, CA
Once a week I'm attacking my nose with this strip...it removes all my black heads anx my nose looks so good
Ashlee M.
Colorado Springs
Love this stuff!!!! It works amazingly!!! I use it once a week and so does my husband!!!!! We swear by it!!
Savannah D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love these! Only con was that they leave a black residue on your face, but other than that they work great!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?