BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
ashley n.
trinity
I absolutely love this product!!! So great for pulling out blackheads. I actually use it on my chin as well
Hailee S.
Seriously the best thing I could have bought! It helped my skin so much I loved it and so did my boyfriend!
Shandi M.
Gilbert, AZ
Love these strips for removing blackheads once a week. the proof they are working are right on the strips!
Angel m.
Ozark
My 14 year old daughter and I tried it. It was very effective in clearing our pores. We would use it again.
Michaela P.
Sayre, OK
These are neat but sometimes are hard to work with on making them stick. But still totally awesome product
Annabelle G.
I like this one alot. Very useful for me and my friends. We love it!!!! Definitely a must have for us!!!@!
Toni F.
I love this bar. My skin feels really clean after washing my face with it. The bar also lasts really long.
Brenda E.
Fort Hancock, TX
I like them, they really help with blackheads. I only used them for a month and I say great results........
Leyla S.
Houston tx
I would really recommend this product because it really did clear my pores and left no mess just plain easy
Dilayla M.
Laredo, TX
Not that great. Doesn't do much for my delicate skin. And this stupid thing makes me wrote a longer review.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?