BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Chels E.
Fanwood, NJ
I do not have many Blackheads on my nose but I feel like the pull was strong enough to have removed black heads. However it did not remove the sebum from my large pores. I would not purchase again more my personal use but I might recommend it to someone with a lot of blackheads on their nose
Samantha S.
West Side
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these & My teenage girls do too. We always have girls time and sit around with these on our faces. Makes my face feel like it pulling all the dirt and stuff right out my face and I feel like I have new face Everytime
Hannah A.
Kokomo
Love these,my blackheads are all gone!!I was actually so surprised by these.
they were very effective,I would recommend these to a friend.the packaging was great and they worked for my mom and sister as well,I was not disappointed by these!
kaylee m.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Ive heard great things about these so i bought them & they worked average.. I thought they would remove a lot of blackheads but only a few.. It didnt hurt pulling it off my nose either which is good! The price isnt bad but I wouldnt buy them again.
Alita S.
South Ozone Park, NY
I don’t see a difference in my clogged pores, and it made me break out around my nose. The product is very harsh on the skin, if you don’t have sensitive skin it may work for you. I bought it on amazon. It doesn’t do anything for my skin
McKenna T.
I love these pore strips but I definitely like the original ones better I feel these ones do not unclogs my pores as much as the white ones do but I still love them and they get the job done better than any other pore strip
Stephanie💜 T.
Canastota, NY
I feel as if this product didn’t really pull any black head out like it was “supposed”!to do. The package was just okay as well but like I said it didn’t do as much for me as I would have liked. Didn’t stick on my nose very well could improve
Kayla W.
Farmington
Purchased at: Target
I never really saw a difference with my pores, black heads or skin on my nose after using these strips. I had high expectations because I used to use the charcoal scrub and I liked it but these pore strips are a waste of money.. very disappointed.
Taylor L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product is amazing! After I wash my face this product works wonders. I can see a huge difference in my skin after using this product. This product can be expensive but after using it and seeing the difference it makes it worth the money.
Lyndsey S.
Charles Town, WV
I’ve been using these since i was a teenager and SWEAR by them if you have blackheads. They take them all out leaving you Jose super smooth. If you are anything like me you will love looking at the mask and seeing all the blackheads on the paper!!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?