BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Chelsea B.
Dover
Again, I don't know if maybe I am striving for the impossible but I can never get these things to work correctly.
Nicole B.
This product gets most of your pores out. Its crazy on how much stuff comes out. i fully recommend this product.
Haley L.
Lancaster, CA
These pore strips don't pull out all of my blackheads. Most of the time they only pull out about 3-5 blackheads.
Liliya S.
Brooklyn, NY
I dont like this product at all. It does not cleans pores wells, because the most of this strip stays onyour skin
Alexis C.
maysville, KY
These were a definite let down bc they did not remove very many blackheads and mostly just pulled out tiny hairs.
Laura L.
Seminary
Purchased at: ULTA
These strips work so great! I have large poors and they did such a great job at getting rid of junk in my poors!
Jessica C.
Lenoir, NC
I love using these, it is always amazing to se me what all is in my face and I realize how fast my pores clog up.
Stephany C.
Its a food product it does remove some of your blackheads and ECT. But there is alot of that sticky charcoal left
Stacie O.
Winchester , TN
It doesn't decent but not really what I was hoping and expecting. I'm still usually left over with clogged pores.
janine k.
Clifton
these strips did a great job of cleaning out my pores. I also have sensitive skin & they did not irritate me
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?