BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Christina M.
Woodhaven
It isn't bad but it isn't great . for me it didn't really take off my blackheads . it mostly took off dead skin
Andreaa T.
Lynwood, CA
They were alright but could've done a bigger difference of maybe it was just on me that didn't quite do the job
Adriana A.
Brockton
These work miraclesbut they do hurt more than the original type but I my mind the pain is worth the end result.
Crystal W.
Stillwater
The some strips stuck really well some did not the ones that stuck removed some of my black heads but not all.
Great product!! took all of my black heads off. so excited to use more. I recommend this if u have black heads.
Michelle g.
It was easy to use. My black heads where gone after 1 use. Works for guys also. Made my nose very smooth aftee
Rebekah F.
Dollar Bay, MI
These work really really great. I would buy these hand down every time over any other brand that is out there!!
Michelle W.
New Boston, OH
These are probably the best pore strips I have ever used! I love these things!!! They are well worth the price!
Penny H.
Laurel , De
Best product to remove blackheads on the nose. Cleans pores without leaving a residue or causing any irritation
Kate H.
Joplin
It gets some blackheads but still leaves most dirt behind. It left my skin feeling dry and red where I had it.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?