BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Penelope 👗.
Uniondale, NY
Really gets in your pores & takes out all the gunk , you can literally see the results , highly recommend it
just be careful to plhsve your nose just wet enough so it actually sticks & dries .
very effective

Gina G.
Belle
Great product!!! Had a noticeable difference in my pores and blackheads in just one use. The packaging comes in a nice box with an affordable cost. Definitely a repeat user bought a about 3 boxes. I would say all around it is a great product.
Fernanda L.
I liked it ! I don’t really thing this strip work to well . But this one it’s very firm and it gets really deep paste into your nose . It does not takes all the junk and black beads out, but it does a feat job ! For the price it’s worth it .
Kaitlyn B.
Osage, IA
This cleared my pores, it also helped decrease the size of them. The best time to use it for me was right after I showered, and when I woke up and looked in the mirror I noticed a distinct difference! The best part is how in expensive it is!
Maria M.
sleepy hollow, NY
It’s good but but it could be better, I don’t know if I’m using wrong or what but it never really gets everything out its just always a little bit and I do facials and make sure to give it a fair try to see if it would work but still nothing.
Sandra B.
Renton, WA
I like the product. I think the charcoal one is over priced. I don’t see a difference between that and the regular results. But otherwise, it does a nice job and I’d use again, probably just the regular until the become the same price though
Elizabeth K.
Bloomington, IN
These lore strips work well! They are easy to apply, easy to buy, and have great results! I love the end result, leaving my nose softer and without blackheads. I would definitely recommend this product as it is cost effective and works well!
Macy M.
Medina OH
These pore strips really leave your skin feeling clear. I’d say they were effective in removing blackheads. They were a little pricey for the quantity but they were a good quality. I’d recommend these to any friend struggling with blackheads.
Rachel H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
It really like bioré strips but the charcoal one was even better because it was black so you could see all the white heads that were attached to it. My only thing about it was that it didn't adhere all that well other than that it does great.
Valeria P.
Bakersfield, CA
Best Charcol Pore Strips !! Leave them on longer then expected time on package instructions. Wait till its dry like paper then peel off slowly so blackheads/whiteheads stick onto the strip. Use these at least 2 times weekly for great results💕
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?