BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kate H.
Joplin
It gets some blackheads but still leaves most dirt behind. It left my skin feeling dry and red where I had it.
selena s.
United state
I have alot of black heads in my nose and this product gets the job done! Leaves my nose super clean and fresh
Shelby E.
I used these with my son we both loved them and how they cleared our blackheads and they’re kind of fun to use!
Katie S.
Baldwinsville
I think the charcoal is awesome and it really grabs what it's suppose to off my nose, which is my trouble area.
ash 🌳.
Love these, my pores are all clear after I use this. My nose feels so smooth and soft. I need these in my life.
Diana 🌹.
Sacramento
Found it difficult ish to remove the strip at first but once i got the hang of it, they worked pretty awesome!
cassandra r.
Moorpark
Very wonderful. Does improve black heads . it does the best job. Never found something compared to this product
Brooke  F.
Kent, OH
I LOVE pore strips. The new wave of charcoal cleansers is really interesting. I feel like it does a great job.
Savannah B.
Vista, CA
Biore has incredible pore strips and this one in particular is great. I use these a lot and love them so much.
Laura W.
I liked how it actually pulled some of the blackheads out and opened up my pores. I would definitely recommend.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?