BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Micaela G.
I like the strips, they definitely seem to clean out my pores. The packaging is great, nothing too complicated.
Savannah B.
Vista, CA
Biore has incredible pore strips and this one in particular is great. I use these a lot and love them so much.
Carissa P.
Manteca, CA
I personally don't like Pore strips. They always make the tip of my nose itch for 20 minutes after it's removed
Alexa‼️ H.
La Verne, CA
Pretty good sometimes it doesn’t get all of my white heads kinda weird to wear but helps majority of your nose
GERALDINE O.
Salt Lake City UT
Super easy to peel off and to apply, leaves the skin smooth after using it, tried couple times, just loved it!!
Shelby a.
Columbia , KY
It works really good! I feel like it got more out than the original and my nose felt really smooth afterwards.
Haley M.
tampa
Love charcoal strips. I have large pores so this helps minimize them. Very love what this product has to offer
Gisselle D.
Lynwood
It worked great for me and it took out all black heads and white heads on my nose , best product to use !!!!!!
Berenice M.
These are so good they take out all the junk in my nose I don't typically like using strips but these are goodd
Brandi Joelle K.
Kissimmee
Love how much this cleaned my pores after a nice clean face wash I always alloy this and it picks up everything
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?