BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Rachael A.
Coeur D Alene, ID
It got a lot of my blackheads out and I was pretty, grossly I might add, impressed. If definitely buy it again.
pri C.
Goleta, CA
I have horrible pores in my nose and this strip makes it so much nicer and smoother. And the price is so good!
Maria S.
adios a los puntos negros fastidiosos usa #Charcoal y olvidate de ellos... luce un rostro perfecto y envidiable
Hannah N.
conroe , TX
Helped removing all of my blackheads, hurt to pull off, but worked VERY VERY well, great way to get clear skin.
Kelly S.
Portland
The product worked great, there were lots of blackheads and dirt on the strip. I expected a little more though.
Ijem O.
My pores are huge and I definitely noticed a difference after using these pore strips they practically vanished
Emilee E.
Middletown
Absolutely love this product! I was very hesitant at first but after trying it a few times! It worked wonders!
Skyy A.
Gloucester, VA
These do get out some of my blackheads but it leaves a thick oily film on my nose for a couple days afterwards
Bailey R.
this product worked out great for me! i loved it and it made my face feel so much better every time i used it!
Julie F.
Anacortes
My skin type became different. I just wanted to follow the trend. Instead I had a skin condition I didn’t know.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?