Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I really liked it I felt like it removed everything very well. The packaging was nice and instructions were easy to follow. It’s a little bit more harsh than the strips without charcoal. I got mine at Walmart. I definitely recommend others to use it.
I LOVE THESE. I'm weird and find it so satisfying pulling them off of my nose. I think they work pretty well. If you have a low pain tolerance you might think it hurts a little bit pulling them off. I use these all the time, and definitely will continue to use them!
I don’t think I use these right because I never see the gunk come off of my nose. It does feel nice and smooth after, but I would prefer a mask. It can be painful if you rip right off so you may need to use some water to dampen before peeling.
This product does exactly what it advertised! It didn't leave my sensitive skin irritated at all. I made my boyfriend try it as well!!! Also love how easy it is to get. You can just find it at your local Walmart near the skincare/makeup isles!
I did like this, BUT it made my face super red after. I’m thinking I may have left it on a pinch too long and my skin was just sensitive to it. Besides that, the results were great. My black heads surfaced (which is the point of the scrub) and I saw a difference after 3-4 times of use.
These pore strips were good but could've been better. they're inexpensive, but they didn't work the best. it did remove quite a bit from my skin, but your nose has to be very wet, and you have to keep it on much longer than the box recommends.
If you don’t do this mask regularly, start now! I even put this mask on my boyfriend to help with his blackheads. It is so gross and fun to see what gets pulled out of your skin. These are heavy duty and pull out so much dirt and oil. Great price, too!
I believe these products would be helpful for a less sensitive skin type than me. They did make my face feel clean, but almost too clean. It tingles a bit to much, not sure if that's just it working it's magic, but it was just a tad too rough.
I can't really tell if there worked! Though my skin did feel really smooth after, I was not able to tell if they actually cleaned my pores.. that being said it was gentle enough and ver inexpensive so I would use again.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos