BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Faith C.
I really liked it I felt like it removed everything very well. The packaging was nice and instructions were easy to follow. It’s a little bit more harsh than the strips without charcoal. I got mine at Walmart. I definitely recommend others to use it.
Alex M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVE THESE. I'm weird and find it so satisfying pulling them off of my nose. I think they work pretty well. If you have a low pain tolerance you might think it hurts a little bit pulling them off. I use these all the time, and definitely will continue to use them!
Megan D.
Smyrna, GA
I don’t think I use these right because I never see the gunk come off of my nose. It does feel nice and smooth after, but I would prefer a mask. It can be painful if you rip right off so you may need to use some water to dampen before peeling.
McKenzie P.
Chico, TX
This product does exactly what it advertised! It didn't leave my sensitive skin irritated at all. I made my boyfriend try it as well!!! Also love how easy it is to get. You can just find it at your local Walmart near the skincare/makeup isles!
jennifer M.
Boston
I did like this, BUT it made my face super red after. I’m thinking I may have left it on a pinch too long and my skin was just sensitive to it. Besides that, the results were great. My black heads surfaced (which is the point of the scrub) and I saw a difference after 3-4 times of use.
tayler R.
henderson
These pore strips were good but could've been better. they're inexpensive, but they didn't work the best. it did remove quite a bit from my skin, but your nose has to be very wet, and you have to keep it on much longer than the box recommends.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
If you don’t do this mask regularly, start now! I even put this mask on my boyfriend to help with his blackheads. It is so gross and fun to see what gets pulled out of your skin. These are heavy duty and pull out so much dirt and oil. Great price, too!
Heather  S.
Monrovia, IN
I don’t think they work any better than the regular ones. Plus they are more expensive. I would rather stick with the original ones.  Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
Beth V.
Madison, AL
I believe these products would be helpful for a less sensitive skin type than me. They did make my face feel clean, but almost too clean. It tingles a bit to much, not sure if that's just it working it's magic, but it was just a tad too rough.
member-4bae7f577
I can't really tell if there worked! Though my skin did feel really smooth after, I was not able to tell if they actually cleaned my pores.. that being said it was gentle enough and ver inexpensive so I would use again.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?