BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Sayra B.
It did take some of my black head off but not fully I personally didn't really like it but it's aight I guess
martha m.
Triangle, VA
Cleans and leaves skin feeling fresh. Smells amazing and gets the job done quicky. Use one strip every night
Jennilia T.
Lafayette , CO
Love this product it take away the dirt and clean my pores . My face feels smooth and fresh after I use this
Tiffany R.
Omaha
These were quick and easy to use. My face felt smooth after using this. The directions were clear and simple.
Michelle C.
Chauvin
Worked wonders!!!! LOVED it...my girls did too!! Very good at cleaning the pores out!!! It does what it says!
Colleen M.
Mableton, GA
Great product! It didn't stick to my fave like any of the charcoal masks I have seen on YouTube or Facebook.
LaShae P.
Idaho Falls
The charcoal ones work a lot better. It forms to your nose better and has a stronger sticking power to them.
allee b.
Palestine
These strips were okay , the only thing I’d change is how there was a sticky residue stain on my face after .
Lorena R.
I absolutely love how this product leaves my face looking and feeling healthy and AWESOME and ohhh so young❤
Haley G.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have very visible pores and these made them very clean and will be part of my skin care routine from now on
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?