BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jennifer W.
Charlotte
Who doesn't love seeing the black heads stuck to the strip when you peel it off? Satisfying and a clean nose.
Katrina E.
Vancouver, WA
My daughter and I love these. We have learned to trick to make them work at their best and get great results.
Destiny M.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this product once but I actually saw a bit of eesults and I really would like to gove it another try!
Alexa S.
It's a good product but I feel like it doesn't take out your blackheads as much as other products I've tried.
Alexa R.
Austin
Love love love these ones! Helped my nose so much! It’s a good buy for a good price. I got mine from Walmart
Katie B.
Watford City
This product truly does remove unwanted blackheads from my nose. And it makes my skin feel soft not irritated
Gareth P.
Moore
Great product, worked exactly as advertised. Would love to see more of this brand, but it is kind of costly.
Meggie B.
Georgetown, TN
It definitely helped get rid of my blackheads. It left my skin feeling smooth and soft. I use a strip weekly
Lorena R.
I absolutely love how this product leaves my face looking and feeling healthy and AWESOME and ohhh so young❤
Joslyn R.
Tequesta
While these produced the typical result of pores stripped, I felt like these may be damaging my skin as well.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?