Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
While this product did help remove some blackheads, I’ve ended up breaking out terribly on my nose and cheeks after using (tried multiple times to give the product benefit of the doubt). I would recommend trying a different charcoal lore strip.
I don’t what it is about charcoal nose strips, but I think they just work better! Maybe because I have a lot of white heads so the contrast against the black makes them more visible to me, but I feel like the work better than white nose strips!
Good product but didn’t really do much for my skin. I love the biore pore strips in general! Love the packaging, great price for the product. I bought it at Walmart and you can find it in most drug stores. I would recommend this to a friend with oily skin.
These Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips nose strips are the only ones I trust on my sensitive skin. They’re effective for removing surface blackheads at a good valued price. They leave my skin feeling so smooth after every use and my pores appear visibly smaller. I purchase mine at target. The only reason I’m not giving 5 stars is because after a while, my surface blackheads are removed and my deeper ones can’t be reached by just this product alone.
I don’t think I use these right because I never see the gunk come off of my nose. It does feel nice and smooth after, but I would prefer a mask. It can be painful if you rip right off so you may need to use some water to dampen before peeling.
This product does exactly what it advertised! It didn't leave my sensitive skin irritated at all. I made my boyfriend try it as well!!! Also love how easy it is to get. You can just find it at your local Walmart near the skincare/makeup isles!
I really liked it I felt like it removed everything very well. The packaging was nice and instructions were easy to follow. It’s a little bit more harsh than the strips without charcoal. I got mine at Walmart. I definitely recommend others to use it.
I love these strips! The charcoal really helps to pull out dirt from your pores. The stick on really well and are super easy to use. These are my go to brand when getting pre strips. It could be just me but I feel like they keep my skin cleaner for longer.
I use these after i use a mask. They do work okay but they def dont take out all the blackheads...i have tried using them after a shower and i always open my pores beforehand but still just wont take them out as much as id like. They are good if you dont have alot!
I did like this, BUT it made my face super red after. I’m thinking I may have left it on a pinch too long and my skin was just sensitive to it. Besides that, the results were great. My black heads surfaced (which is the point of the scrub) and I saw a difference after 3-4 times of use.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos