BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
If you don’t do this mask regularly, start now! I even put this mask on my boyfriend to help with his blackheads. It is so gross and fun to see what gets pulled out of your skin. These are heavy duty and pull out so much dirt and oil. Great price, too!
Heather P.
BROCKTON, MA
I use these after i use a mask. They do work okay but they def dont take out all the blackheads...i have tried using them after a shower and i always open my pores beforehand but still just wont take them out as much as id like. They are good if you dont have alot!
Kim S.
Product does work but i dont think as good as others. My skin seemed clearer but did not last long. Wish the box had more in it. This was my first time using them. It seemed gentle on my skin, little trouble getting off. A bigger box count and better smell.
Danica L.
Bronx , NY
This product really helped clear my pores and left my face feeling clean and refreshed. This product meet my expectations to the fullest. I purchased this product at ultra. Effective is an understatement no room for improvement needed.
Elizabeth K.
Bloomington, IN
These lore strips work well! They are easy to apply, easy to buy, and have great results! I love the end result, leaving my nose softer and without blackheads. I would definitely recommend this product as it is cost effective and works well!
Rachel H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
It really like bioré strips but the charcoal one was even better because it was black so you could see all the white heads that were attached to it. My only thing about it was that it didn't adhere all that well other than that it does great.
Penelope 👗.
Uniondale, NY
Really gets in your pores & takes out all the gunk , you can literally see the results , highly recommend it
just be careful to plhsve your nose just wet enough so it actually sticks & dries .
very effective

Cheyenne L.
London, KY
This product is great at removing face gunk. It is fun to use. You can apply and enjoy a nice glass of wine and read a magazine. Then when time is up you can gently peel off. Occasionally the strips leave a residue that is easy to rinse off.
Kaitlyn B.
Osage, IA
This cleared my pores, it also helped decrease the size of them. The best time to use it for me was right after I showered, and when I woke up and looked in the mirror I noticed a distinct difference! The best part is how in expensive it is!
Meridian F.
Indiana
This product caught my attention because charcoal has become a very popular beauty trend. I decided to try this out and I was expecting good results. This product didn't really do much for me.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?