BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
🌟Vanessa🌟 G.
Works great, I haven’t found another brand to compete with this brand or product at all and I’ve definitely looked
Marsha M.
Love this product! It isn't too costly and works very well! I would recommend this to anyone who gets clogged pores
Kristelle M.
Harlingen tx
Best on and for sendetive skin! Also deep cleansing and fresh almost fresh feeling ! And fun to use! Night and day
GENESIS A.
This pore strip was great! I loved it for my pores and it took off greatly. Very effective product. Good price too!
Kaley j.
Deland, FL
takes out black and white heads amazingly... the strips are quick and simple to use and they clear your skin well.
Ashley M.
channelview
These strips are amazing cleaning out pores really good and helping my foundation on my nose have a smooth texture
Kimber A.
Ada, OK
I just bought these a couple months ago and I love them they have been so great they have been on of my favorites.
Jazs C.
Santa Maria, CA
Yanks all the pesky black heads out ! It’s a go to for sure . All the kids sleep overs ha r them . It’s not pricey
Cristina O.
Love seeing my strip after I take it off ! Can't believe all the white dots o see ! Sometimes it makes me sick lol
Caitlyn M.
Hackensack, NJ
My favorite brand of pore strips. My boyfriend and I use them every once in awhile and they are extremely effective
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?