BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
ash 🌳.
Love these, my pores are all clear after I use this. My nose feels so smooth and soft. I need these in my life.
viviane s.
Orlando, FL
My husband uses it, my brother-in-law also uses, in fact, they use mine, I get nothing. Lol. The smell is good
GERALDINE O.
Salt Lake City UT
Super easy to peel off and to apply, leaves the skin smooth after using it, tried couple times, just loved it!!
Pamela S.
Atlanta
I love these. They make my skin feel so fresh and soft and they're amazing for removing those pesky blackheads.
maritza R.
These take literally every black head out of your skin and you should get it because it's so good for your skin
Melina S.
Glendale, AZ
This product makes my nose look clean and not as textured but I haven’t exactly seen any black heads come out.
Alyssa B.
Orlando
This product is okay. It did remove some of the build up from my pores but no where near what I was expecting.
Rebekah F.
Dollar Bay, MI
These work really really great. I would buy these hand down every time over any other brand that is out there!!
Verra B.
Shorewood
I really enjoyed this product! I think the strips work well and lift the oil from the skin. Noticed right away.
Amber J.
Navarre, FL
I am a huge fan of these! They work great at pulling out blackheads, but also any returning ones seem smaller!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?