BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Shelby a.
Columbia , KY
It works really good! I feel like it got more out than the original and my nose felt really smooth afterwards.
Stephanie👑💋 M.
Los Angeles
Likedhow my skin looked after, biut it was painful to peel off. Was very effective at reducing any large pores.
Mary G.
Battle Ground , WA
Very disappointing. I was not impressed. There are much better products out there that are much more effective.
Kelly H.
So satisfying! Seems to clean well but can't be used to frequently because it will start to irritate your skin.
Savannah B.
Vista, CA
Biore has incredible pore strips and this one in particular is great. I use these a lot and love them so much.
Ericka M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love it see how much stuff i get out with these. I like to put these on right before I get out of the shower.
Megan K.
Medfield, MA
Effective but didn't pull everything out of my skin when used. It is a good value and met my expectations well.
Lorina W.
I thought it was good and it cleaned out my pores really well besides the sticky residue left over it was great
Michelle g.
It was easy to use. My black heads where gone after 1 use. Works for guys also. Made my nose very smooth aftee
Evelyn N.
Really like this product!! Even got my husband hooked on them!! Work great and not harsh on my sensitive skin.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?