BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Shelby R.
Deptford
when i used these i was hesitant but after using 1 each week for a month i had no blackheads left on my nose!!!
Zuleisha Y.
Revere, MA
Actually works to remove annoying blackheads that form so easily on your nose. Definitely would recommend
Brianna G.
Eaton Rapids, MI
Love the charcoal strips in my nose. It pulls out all my blackheads. Only problem is it hurts to pull them off.
Moni P.
El Paso, TX
I truly love them i would say i cant live with out them i use them a lot and now even my husband uses them too.
Justice C.
Indianapolis
These strips really help me manage the blackheads. They don't help shrink my pores but they get the grime out.
Shelby E.
I used these with my son we both loved them and how they cleared our blackheads and they’re kind of fun to use!
Kaitlyn M.
North Walpole, NH
These work really well, but can get messy, so just be careful when applying. Other than that, they are great 👍
Kate H.
Joplin
It gets some blackheads but still leaves most dirt behind. It left my skin feeling dry and red where I had it.
Julie R.
Virginia Beach
awesome, makes me feel clean and clear, but i can still see the blackheads :( it dosent seem to pull enough out
Verra B.
Shorewood
I really enjoyed this product! I think the strips work well and lift the oil from the skin. Noticed right away.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?