BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Julie F.
Anacortes
My skin type became different. I just wanted to follow the trend. Instead I had a skin condition I didn’t know.
Madison P.
Barboursville, WV
They really remove blackheads and I️t isn’t painful at all. I️ bought I️t at Walmart and Ulta. I️t was gentle.
Sydne L.
Mckinney, TX
Nice products, gets the junk out! Lol. Does not irritate my sensitive skin. And feels good when taking it off.
Nicole L.
Traverse City
Nothing different from other pore strips. That being said I do love their pore strips so these are still great.
Kelli L.
Really helped get rid of my blackheads on my nose. Easy application and and a very reasonable price at walmart
Michaelah O.
Washington, UT
These do not work super well, but better than most of the pore cleansing strips. I probably wouldn’t recommend.
Christina M.
Woodhaven
It isn't bad but it isn't great . for me it didn't really take off my blackheads . it mostly took off dead skin
Emily B.
I didn’t have much success with this product, it was extremely drying to my nose and my pores had no difference
Marissa M.
Washington, MI
I adore this product! It definitely helped my skin a lot and I use this weekly now! Would recommended highly!!
Aishani K.
Montgomery, NY
Slightly better than the original but not by much. Got more than the previous strips. Still not my cup of tea.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?