BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Hailey G.
Jacksonville, FL
This mask gets down deep into your pores. Make sure to read the directions completely before you use the product!
Darian P.
Kerrville, TX
I always keep this stocked! They don't hurt like some nose strips and they do a good job at getting all the gunk.
Amanda H.
Grand Rapids
It’s pretty good quality but I don’t think it takes up as much black heads as it should or many people say.
Hima Varsha 🇮🇳🇺🇸 P.
HIGH POINT, NC
Love the product.. I first tried a sample and then I bought a pack.. I am happy and would definetly recommend it.
Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
Best strip ever, I feel my noise more clean and without oil. The price is great. I already have a new box of this
diana a.
ive used this one before, i didn't like it at all. didn't even get out my pores ! and i haven't used it since :(
Kristina F.
Mooresville
This does work pretty good… I would recommend to anyone that was thinking about buying it to go ahead and get it
Lydia B.
Bettendorf
They really get in there and clean out white/black heads. Just hate how itchy my nose feels after I take it off.
Justine P.
Virginia, MN
Love these! They do a better job then the regular ones! I always repurchase them so I would definitely recommend
Whitney T.
Andrews
Awesome product! My nose felt so soft after using the pore strip! Definitely got rid of a lot of icky blackheads.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?