BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Lukas D.
Newport News
These work incredibly well. I have really bad blackheads around my nose and these cleared them absolutely instantly
Jennifer S.
Wheeling
These work great! I never realized how clogged my pores were even after I washed my face. This is a great product.
Trina H.
Wausaukee
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how it pulls all the dirt and oil from my pores making my nose feel clean and free of all the clogging gunk!
Brittany B.
Indianapolis, IN
Absolutely love this my nose has some crazy poors and this is an awesome product. Will definitely continue buying!
Boyee C.
san francisco
It kind of works. It removes some but not all. It’s better than doing nothing and it works better than using glue.
Erika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Kind of works took out a few black heads. Leaves my sink dry after hurts when you pull it off. Wouldn't try again.
Carmen S.
Purchased at: Walmart
They cleaned out my pores really good and even though it hurts it’s worth the pain. The price is actually good too.
marina z.
chino ca
It tingles making me feel like it is working it gets hard and pulls all the junk nastiest we can create in our face
Morgan C.
Fisherville, KY
Purchased at: CVS
Great product!! Good price and gets all of the blackheads and gunk out of your pores. Love biores charcoal products
Emely M.
New Albany , MS
I didn't think this product helped with my blackheads at all, I think  could find something a lot better than this.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?