BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kayla L.
Best pore strips on the market! They clean each and every annoying blackhead from your nose and stick very well!
Carrie K.
Seale
Its a quality product but i dont feel it works for my skin. It makes my face turn red as if i were allergic to it
Crystal R.
Lexington, NC
I haven't got too try theses yet but I really want too! I've heard so many great and bad things about them though
Cassie L.
Grand Forks
Love these! They work very well and not to mention it's always fun to see the nasty stuff come out of your pores!
Courtney N.
Lincoln
I like it a lot, just not something I use very often. I would love to use it more, but time and money factor in.
Angelina G.
Manchester, CT
Such great facial strips. My boyfriend and I will use these on our lazy days and it takes off so much blackheads.
Love, Love, Love these!!! If you're suffering from blackheads and nothing is working, try these! They're AMAZING!
Cassidy L.
This made my skin feel dry. The strip got some of my smaller black heads out but left the larger ones untouched.
Valerie J.
Ontario , CA
Biore has never let me down! These strips are fantastic, they do a great job at getting stubborn black heads out!
Shannon O.
Moyock
I love this mask. My skin always feels so rejuvenated after using it. Very effective, exactly what it advertised!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?