BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Madison A.
Fort Bragg, NC
Meh , the strips wouldn’t stick well , & didn’t give me a wow factor , my pores still more or less look the same
Kristen K.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
my favorite item to remove blackheads,literally took them all right out & I could feel how amazing my nose was!!
Kirsti W.
I found these to be very affective for my pores. I prefer them to any other blackhead strips!! My go to for sure💜
Adriana V.
Utah
It works pretty good for me, it cleans my pores deeply and at the end you can see good results and a clean face.
Shonda S.
Irvine
Didn't like these too much, after using made my skin extremely dry to the point of peeling. Won't buy them again.
Amanda S.
Freeland, MI
Such a great product! I love how effective it was on eliminating blackheads from my nose area. Highly recommend.
Cali M.
Not worth the price. They were okay but I wouldn't pay that much for them again. Generic ones work just as good.
Christina T.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is one of my favorites to remove blackheads. Works great for me. Is easy to remove and see results.
Kaileigh K.
Richland, WA
Great for your pores. The charcoal is great for the skin and would highly recommend this product. Very effective.
Shaniqua H.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
These work wonderful. The smell is not to off putting for me it has a minty smell. Definitely unclogs your pores.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?