BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
b H.
Paola
I love these strips. I believe if you are going to purchase strips to get the charcoal I like them a lot better because I feel cleaner and you can actually see the results on the strip afterwards. It does leave some residue but doesn’t take to long to get off.
Kyle S.
Not the best charcoal mask I have ever used but it did manage to take out a couple of black heads with minimal irritation to my skin. I wish the strips didn't just cover your nose however because my chin is also a big problem area.
Briana💕 B.
Austin, TX
I like anything that has choral in it, I didn’t use these a lot but when I did they were great, I would use them at night before I went to bed along with a few other products, the packaging was fine nothing special but this also wasn’t an expensive product
Ashley M.
Bethel, CT
For me this product didn’t work,I have used a different product of theirs also. Which was a facial wash with charcoal which I also didn’t like. I feel like it made my nose feel softer but it didn’t help with the pores or make any difference after a few uses .
Katelyn S.
San Bernardino
Amazing product! Actually works. I have used it a few times and have bought these for my sister and mom who both love masks and skincare. It's very gentle on my skin and I think it's effective. My sister and mom agree. I would definitely buy this again
Kyra R.
Columbus
These strips can be a bit messy, but they do a really good job at pulling out dirt and whitehead’s from your nose. If you have sensitive skin, I wouldn’t recommend using these strips because they can be harsh, but they are very effective in doing their job.
Brooke M.
Allston , MA
This mask does work and it’s pretty easy to use. My only hitch is that it is somewhat painful to take off but other than that it does it’s job. Hard to pull the black heads in the crevices where the mask doesn’t quite reach but overall would purchase again.
Ana F.
Midland, TX
I really like this poor strips except that I think the white ones work a little bit better. I’m a repeat user I have purchased them a lot. It did meet my expectations. It is really affordable. I believe that they can work on the adhesive part of the strip since sometimes it doesn’t work.
Sarah H.
Woodhaven
I actaully really loved these. I feel like it took so much nasty dirt out and unclogged tons of my pores. I think it does what it suppose to do. Its bery affordable can find this ar pretty much any drug store that sells any kind of skin care products. I even let my cousin (who is a male) use these and he loves them they cleaned his dirty boy pores right out!
Katijo Z.
Charleston, WV
Definitely helps with my blackheads. Combined with the charcoal face wash it helps clear my face up. It’s a product I bought at ulta and is something I would recommend to someone. My boyfriend and I both use this and will buy this and similar products again.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?