Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,196 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I love these strips. I believe if you are going to purchase strips to get the charcoal I like them a lot better because I feel cleaner and you can actually see the results on the strip afterwards. It does leave some residue but doesn’t take to long to get off.
Not the best charcoal mask I have ever used but it did manage to take out a couple of black heads with minimal irritation to my skin. I wish the strips didn't just cover your nose however because my chin is also a big problem area.
I like anything that has choral in it, I didn’t use these a lot but when I did they were great, I would use them at night before I went to bed along with a few other products, the packaging was fine nothing special but this also wasn’t an expensive product
For me this product didn’t work,I have used a different product of theirs also. Which was a facial wash with charcoal which I also didn’t like. I feel like it made my nose feel softer but it didn’t help with the pores or make any difference after a few uses .
Amazing product! Actually works. I have used it a few times and have bought these for my sister and mom who both love masks and skincare. It's very gentle on my skin and I think it's effective. My sister and mom agree. I would definitely buy this again
These strips can be a bit messy, but they do a really good job at pulling out dirt and whitehead’s from your nose. If you have sensitive skin, I wouldn’t recommend using these strips because they can be harsh, but they are very effective in doing their job.
This mask does work and it’s pretty easy to use. My only hitch is that it is somewhat painful to take off but other than that it does it’s job. Hard to pull the black heads in the crevices where the mask doesn’t quite reach but overall would purchase again.
I really like this poor strips except that I think the white ones work a little bit better. I’m a repeat user I have purchased them a lot. It did meet my expectations. It is really affordable. I believe that they can work on the adhesive part of the strip since sometimes it doesn’t work.
I actaully really loved these. I feel like it took so much nasty dirt out and unclogged tons of my pores. I think it does what it suppose to do. Its bery affordable can find this ar pretty much any drug store that sells any kind of skin care products. I even let my cousin (who is a male) use these and he loves them they cleaned his dirty boy pores right out!
Definitely helps with my blackheads. Combined with the charcoal face wash it helps clear my face up. It’s a product I bought at ulta and is something I would recommend to someone. My boyfriend and I both use this and will buy this and similar products again.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos