BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Mindy P.
N Dinwiddie, VA
I LOVEEEE THESE! Works so great, and takes out so much gunk from my pores! Leaves some black residue but worth it!
Savannah N.
It doesn't pull anything out and my nose if full of blackheads Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Kellie T.
These work great, but you have to use alot of them consistently to get your pores clean! I bought mine at Rite Aid.
Tatyana M.
Frisco, TX
Love these they work super well I use it one a week to once every other week. It removes your blackheads real well
alyssa c.
In all honestly these are probably the best nose strips I've ever used. They're easy to use and they actually work!
Taylor T.
Porter, OK
The strips didn’t really remove many black heads. I have used them before, and if I need to I probably will again.
Kristelle M.
Harlingen tx
Best on and for sendetive skin! Also deep cleansing and fresh almost fresh feeling ! And fun to use! Night and day
Jocelyn C.
Tyler
These are actually the best pore strips i've used. They definitely get the job done!! I definitely recommend them.
Cristina O.
Love seeing my strip after I take it off ! Can't believe all the white dots o see ! Sometimes it makes me sick lol
Rose D.
Arlington, VA
Takes away all of the black heads on my nose. Doesn't hurt or sting. I absolutely love everything about this brand.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?