BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Katelyn W.
These pulled my blackheads out of my nose there is only 4 in a box which is a down side to that they are very nice
member-969c9
will never use another blackhead scrub these charcoal strips are perfect for me and got my husband using them
Carla B.
Albuquerque, NM
They did make my nose soft but it didn't really remove alot of black heads. Tried it 2 different ways same results
Aliscia C.
Three Rivers, MI
Like these ok. Some family member have great success but I really don't notice much gunk out of my pores. Fun to do
Marianna D.
Dallas
These strips are comfortable and fairly effective. There is not tingling or discomfort and they are a decent price.
Aimee H.
Mobile
It worked okay but not great. I expected it to draw more out but it didn't. I will try a different brand next time.
Meghan B.
Busy, KY
This works very well. As long as your nose is very wet. I've used them multiple times & they leave my skin so soft!
Anna T.
Purchased at: ULTA
They did their job but I felt like the grip on the charcoal strips weren't as good as the ones on the white strips.
Josie J.
this product works but since i don't have huge pores i didn't notice much. it hurt when i removed it from my nose!
Cristina L.
Waldwick
LOVE THIS! always gets out all of the build up in my nose. i also love to use one on my chin and it works amazing!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?