BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Elizabeth P.
Versailles, KY
It’s pretty good, however it doesn’t always take off the blackheads on my nose, but I use it occasionally to be clean!
Sarah P.
I am a repeat customer. These seem to work great. They do hurt when I take them off but it’s worth it in the end
Savanah F.
Temecula , CA
While these hurt to pull off of your skin, they get all of this nasty blackheads around your nose that drive me crazy!
xyielle t.
Me and my best friend used this together .it was fun to use but I don't fill like I got everything it could have gotten
America M.
Harker Heights
I loved it to a point could have gotten more gunk out but other than that it worked really well and left my skin smooth
Angela M.
Newburgh
Purchased at: Walgreens
It works! But it's not that effective on my skin as I wish it was. It got most of my blackheads though, so thats good.
Danielle  F.
Merced, CA
I have a horrible blackhead problem. I've tried every face wash, home remedies, etc. and these are by far my favorite!
Caitlyn G.
Murfreesboro
Cleaned my pores very well and removed all the blackheads on my nose and my nose was incredibly soft. Highly recommend.
Carrie C.
Lake City, MN
Worked well to remove the gunk in my pores. Left my nose feeling clean and will use again in the future. Great product
Yakelin C.
Los Angeles, CA
Amazing nose strips this really helps with the black heads on the nose area it takes a lot out you will fall in love it
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?