BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
lilly w.
Powell, TN
These remove everything off your nose. It only has to sit on for 10 minutes and then it gets very hard and I pulled it off and blackheads GALORE! Definitely recommend.
Tabatha H.
Lumberton
The product works good but not great. It doesn’t lift everything and does not stick in some spots. The price point is pretty accurate to other products at Walmart. I think the strip could be made to stick better for larger or smaller noses.
Tessa G.
Ann Arbor , MI
i️ liked these nose strips a lot they were very cleansing and did a good job at extracting things from my pores. they are pretty reasonably priced and i️ always purchase them from target or a local drugstore. i️ would recommend to others. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Brittanie W.
Glendale, WI
Not my favorite. Easy to find and price is okay but I dont feel they work well. I prefer the paste better and I can use it everywhere. These I can only use in one place and they dont stick well. Packaging is catchy and they are easy to find in store.
Christie C.
Chandler, AZ
These strips are kind of fun to use, and they do take out some blackheads, but they are not a good product to get rid of blackheads completely. They would get a few, but it never cleared my nose of all the blackheads and they would always come back. But again, they are fun to use sometimes.
Elizabeth A.
Hampton
Bioré Self Heating One Minute Mask ove- Love- Love!!!!! The warm tingling feel is AWESOME. This mask has a warm to the skin feel. If you have sensitive skin, I'd try on a small area first. If you can try this.... YOU SHOULD :) :) :)
I've always used the strips & like the expansion of their line;! Devoted customer!!
Geena P.
It really helped minimize my pores! It was quick and easy to use! I got it at my local Target. I’ve used the other nose strips & I feel as though this really helped with the oiliness on my nose. I’ve used this in the last & it always does the job! I love love love this product!
Johnna S.
McMinnville
I absolutely love these strips. The only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that every time I use them, they dry my nose out extremely bad, no matter how much I moisturize my skin is flaky dry for a few days on end. They’re very affective though!
Hadayya T.
Ypsilanti
I love this product very much. It really helps if you have a lot of black heads and white heads. It gives a deep clean and reaches all of the dirt within your skin. Whenever I use nose pore strips it usually keeps my skin very dry but when I use these pore strips it didn’t make my skin dry.
Ashley L.
Hudson
It just didn't seem to pull much out of my pores. I was very excited to jump into the "charcoal wagon" this was my first attempt and I found myself disappointed big time. Didn't feel effective, didn't leave my skin improved after use. Save your money.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?