BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Mirzana S.
Phoenix, AZ
Did not really like these strips, they didn't work well, they didn't pull any black heads out. Would not purchase again
Aurora R.
St Augustine
It is ok it gets some of you dirt and oils out of your pores but not a great job.. it sort of met my expectations
Alexandra G.
Amazing results deffinitely cleans your pores. Best product I've used in a long time. I like theire face wash as well.
Jomary R.
Use these once a week or once every two weeks. Helped clear out my nose quite a bit!
My mom loves them as much as I do.
Bridget M.
Grand Rapids
Love these pore strips. My pores are enlarged and these strips ensure they aren’t blocked. Even my husband loves them!
Ruby R.
Evansville , IN
The best blackhead strips ever! I use these on more than just my nose though lol because my chin is worse than mu nose.
Joeci M.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Omg I love these strips .. used it once and it got all the black heads off my nose !! It's amazing and very affordable
Tiffany F.
Centerburg
I LOVE these! And I am distugested my them equally. They really clear all the pores. Your nose will be so smooth after.
Amanda D.
Carroll
I can never get them to pull anything out of my nose. Sometimes I get just a bit out but nothing noticeable on my nose
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
Great price. Found at Walmart. I do not find these as effective as a peel off face mask. I would not repurchase these.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?