Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
For me this product didn’t work,I have used a different product of theirs also. Which was a facial wash with charcoal which I also didn’t like. I feel like it made my nose feel softer but it didn’t help with the pores or make any difference after a few uses .
I've tried their regular nose strips but never the charcoal ones. When it was ready to be peeled off it didn't hurt and got a lot of gunk out of my nose. Which I was surprised, but definitely recommend their regular ones if its your first time using one.
Kind of disappointed with this product. I was expecting the strips to be sticky and get the stuff out of my pores and that's exactly what it didn't do. It is hard to apply and a lot of money for only 4 strips. I would not recommend this to friends.
I've seen this product advertised for years and never really gave it a chance too shine but, after my pores back clogged and I could find a product i liked that I would focus solely on my nose I came across the product and was shocked at the results for such a wonderful price. Do I need too say anymore!!!
I love these strips. I believe if you are going to purchase strips to get the charcoal I like them a lot better because I feel cleaner and you can actually see the results on the strip afterwards. It does leave some residue but doesn’t take to long to get off.
Purchased at: Walgreens
At first I didn’t like these too much. When I started applying them after a hot shower, when my face is still really wet, they worked great. They really pull all the black heads from your nose and the creases of your nose. They do not hurt to pull off either.
I like anything that has choral in it, I didn’t use these a lot but when I did they were great, I would use them at night before I went to bed along with a few other products, the packaging was fine nothing special but this also wasn’t an expensive product
This product was okay. It was not messy or sticky and seemed to work better than other pore strips I’ve tried in the past. I only used this a few times. Value is okay for what it does but it wasn’t life changing. I used it on both my nose and my cheeks.
These things are probably one of my top 3 favorite skin care products for my face. I hear the peeling is bad for your skin but nothing else I use shows me immediately what it's cleaning off my face!
Great product but didn't stick to my face very well and didnt take out much of the gunk on my nose. It didnt meet it's highest goal but overall it was nice. The price is moderately cheap and i am a repeat user. Not much room for improvement but could use some.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos