BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Ashley M.
Bethel, CT
For me this product didn’t work,I have used a different product of theirs also. Which was a facial wash with charcoal which I also didn’t like. I feel like it made my nose feel softer but it didn’t help with the pores or make any difference after a few uses .
Stephanie J.
I've tried their regular nose strips but never the charcoal ones. When it was ready to be peeled off it didn't hurt and got a lot of gunk out of my nose. Which I was surprised, but definitely recommend their regular ones if its your first time using one.
Lauren B.
Kind of disappointed with this product. I was expecting the strips to be sticky and get the stuff out of my pores and that's exactly what it didn't do. It is hard to apply and a lot of money for only 4 strips. I would not recommend this to friends.
Jaszmine C.
Morganton
I've seen this product advertised for years and never really gave it a chance too shine but, after my pores back clogged and I could find a product i liked that I would focus solely on my nose I came across the product and was shocked at the results for such a wonderful price. Do I need too say anymore!!!
b H.
Paola
I love these strips. I believe if you are going to purchase strips to get the charcoal I like them a lot better because I feel cleaner and you can actually see the results on the strip afterwards. It does leave some residue but doesn’t take to long to get off.
Rachel G.
Norwich, CT
Purchased at: Walgreens
At first I didn’t like these too much. When I started applying them after a hot shower, when my face is still really wet, they worked great. They really pull all the black heads from your nose and the creases of your nose. They do not hurt to pull off either.
Briana💕 B.
Austin, TX
I like anything that has choral in it, I didn’t use these a lot but when I did they were great, I would use them at night before I went to bed along with a few other products, the packaging was fine nothing special but this also wasn’t an expensive product
Karin H.
Ventura, CA
This product was okay. It was not messy or sticky and seemed to work better than other pore strips I’ve tried in the past. I only used this a few times. Value is okay for what it does but it wasn’t life changing. I used it on both my nose and my cheeks.
Leslie H.
Coffeyville, KS
These things are probably one of my top 3 favorite skin care products for my face. I hear the peeling is bad for your skin but nothing else I use shows me immediately what it's cleaning off my face!
Mattie😊💖 M.
Cape Coral
Great product but didn't stick to my face very well and didnt take out much of the gunk on my nose. It didnt meet it's highest goal but overall it was nice. The price is moderately cheap and i am a repeat user. Not much room for improvement but could use some.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?